14th July 2013, 03:35 PM
HSJADHAV

How can I apply for CA after graduation?

after graduation should i apply for c.a and what will be the starting package for it....????

12th July 2014, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CA after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSJADHAV View Post
after graduation should i apply for c.a and what will be the starting package for it....????
ICAI stands for (Institute of Chartered Accountant of India) and the course is divided into Foundation Course, Intermediate Course and Final Course.

-12th standard or equivalent qualification is eligible to apply for foundation course.
-The candidate who complete graduation course are directly eligible for Intermediate course.
-The candidate who belongs commerce stream must score minimum 55% percentage of marks.
-The candidate who belongs Science stream must score minimum 60% percentage of marks.

Subjects in IPCC Course :-

-Information Technology and Strategic Management
-Accounting
-Business Laws,Ethics and Communication
-Cost Accounting and Financial Management
-Taxation
-Advanced Accounting
-Auditing and Assurance

How to Apply:-

The applicant can get the application from the ICAI regional office. The applicant can also collect the application form directly by visiting the ICAI regional office. The applicant needs to send a DD of Rs.100/- and all the information regarding ICAI course is available in the prospectus. You can also download the application form through the official website of ICAI.

The salary package will be depends upon various factors like, Company, Experience, Skill and Talent. The minimum salary will be 1,00,000 to 1,50,000 per year.

For more Information Please visit here:- Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?