27th October 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCA After Graduation in B.A.? How can I apply for it?

I am doing B.A.-II year with Sociology,History and Hindi Litrature as Subjects.
I have also did 'O' Level of DOEACC SOCIETY from Aptech Computer Education and i scored 67% in Higher Secondary in Science-A griculture stream.
Can I apply for MCA after Graduation ?.....if Not so How Can I apply plz reply. Thank You.

28th October 2014, 08:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA After Graduation in B.A.? How can I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing B.A.-II year with Sociology,History and Hindi Litrature as Subjects.
I have also did 'O' Level of DOEACC SOCIETY from Aptech Computer Education and i scored 67% in Higher Secondary in Science-A griculture stream.
Can I apply for MCA after Graduation ?.....if Not so How Can I apply plz reply. Thank You.
No, it's not possible for you to get admission for MCA course after completing BA. In order to get admission for MCA course, must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 12th standard and graduation course as well.

The process of admission is open to all candidates who have successfully completed graduation course with Mathematics subject from a recognized board. Students can apply for prospectus and application and block seats by paying registration fees. For MCA course the applicant must qualify in a entrance exam conducted by the institute.

Career Options After BA:-
  • Master of Arts (MA)
  • Master of Commerce (M.Com)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
25th March 2017, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA After Graduation in B.A.? How can I apply for it?

Can I study MCA after completing BA English. I studied PGDCA. And I studied 12 standard in maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?