8th September 2012, 12:42 AM

How to apply for B.Ed correspondence after doing graduation in B.A stream with 50%

Dear Sir/Mam,

I would like to apply for b.ed correspondence ,I did my graduation in BA streem with 50% and did my MBA also.

Please do let me know that weather i can apply for the same or not

Regards
Sonia Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  2. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  4. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible? -- [New]
  5. Details of correspondence BEd course of Bangalore University? How should I apply? What is the course fees?
  6. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  7. Can I apply for B.Ed course? I have scored 44% in graduation
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. can i pursue full time mba by doing graduation from correspondence.
  10. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence with a percentage of 45 in graduation?
  11. How to do B.Ed simultaneously while doing B.A English?
  12. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. What is the duration and fees for B.Ed course? I have completed B.A from VBS Purvanchal University, UP
  14. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  16. Can I do LLB as distance education in south India
  17. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  18. How to go for B.Ed correspondence in Nagpur? How to apply for the course?
8th September 2012, 03:14 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed correspondence after doing graduation in B.A stream with 50%

You obviously can apply for the B.Ed course however I fail to understand the purpose of doing so. B.Ed which stands for Bachelor of Education is done for teaching job, mainly in the government schools. If your intention is to become teacher then there is no need for you to apply for B.Ed course.

I would recommend that instead of becoming school teacher, you should apply for the lecturer job in central government colleges. It is certainly possible since you have completed the post graduation course which would be Master of Business Administration.

You should simply apply for the National Eligibility Test conducted by the University Grants Commission. The exam is conducted twice a year, in June and December. You can apply for the December exam. However you would have to prepare very hard considering that only 3 months or so are left for NET exam in December.

Here are the requirements for NET

>> A candidate should be Indian national.

>> At least post graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university.

>> Minimum of 55 percent marks in PG course.

>> In case of SC/ST only 50 percent marks are required.

>> You will have to choose the same subject for NET exam in which you completed post graduation degree.

>> It is possible for final year students of PG course to apply for NET Exam

>> However it is mandatory to submit the PG degree within 2 years of passing the NET Exam. Unable to do so, candidate would be disqualifed.

>> Age Limit for JRF is 28 years.

>> There is no age limit for Lectureship.

>> No limit on number of attempts.

Once you have passed the NET Exam, you would be given lecturer job in central government funded colleges. Alternatively you have the option to apply for SET Exam which is conducted by each state separately. This would make you eligible for lecturer job in that particular state government colleges. The requirement for SET exam is same as for NET Exam.

However in case you still wish to pursue the B.Ed course, here are the requuirements.

>> A graduation degree in any stream.

>> At least 50 percent marks in graduation course.

>> 45 percent marks is requirement for OBC

>> SC/ST need 40 percent marks in graduation.

>> You would have to apply for the entrance exams conducted by the universities for admission in B.Ed.
21st September 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for B.Ed correspondence after doing graduation in B.A stream with 50%

Dear Sir/Mam,

I would like to apply for b.ed correspondence ,I did my graduation in B.com with 58%.

Please do let me know that weather i can apply for the same or not

Regards
Sonia Sharma

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-apply-b-ed-correspondence-after-doing-graduation-b-stream-50-a-931357.html#ixzz2fWd6jVP4
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?