12th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Hema Aggarwal

Can I apply for PO exam after securing 50% marks in graduation and 55.84% in PG?

Sir i have secured 50% marks in my graduation....and 55.84% in post graduation...and also C.a inter passout...can i apply bank PO exam...and also state out in which banks i can apply.....

Related Questions:
15th December 2011, 04:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PO exam after securing 50% marks in graduation and 55.84% in PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hema Aggarwal View Post
Sir i have secured 50% marks in my graduation....and 55.84% in post graduation...and also C.a inter passout...can i apply bank PO exam...and also state out in which banks i can apply.....
Both private as well as public sector banks have different standards set for the post of Probationary Officer. For most of private sector banks, the minimum requirement is a minimum of 55%-60% in the bachelors degree examination and candidate must not be over 28 years, In some of the private sector banks, the maximum age limit is 25 years. Candidates who fulfill these criteria are required to qualify an entrance exam, group discussion and interview to get selected.

To get into the public sector banks, you may write common written exam, jointly conducted by 19 public sector banks. To be eligible, you need to be a graduate in any discipline and within the age limit of 21-30 years.
The banks participating in the test are as follows:
Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Canara Bank
Central Bank of India
Corporation Bank
Dena Bank, Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Syndicate Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
UCO Bank
Vijaya Bank
15th December 2011, 05:36 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for PO exam after securing 50% marks in graduation and 55.84% in PG?

I am very sorry to say that, you can apply for the bank PO examinations like IBPS.
For appear in theses examinations, you must have at least a graduation degree with at least 55%,also you must have scored at least 60% in 12th..
You must have knowledge of computer regarding MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS OFFICE,TALLY etc etc..
The age limit for this examination is 21-30 years for the general candidates, 21-33 years for the OBC candidates,
& 21-35 years for the SC\ST candidates....
15th December 2011, 05:57 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear

After complete your graduation then you are eligible for
bank PO

Criteria:-

Pass 60% then you are eligible for BANK pO Exam.........

Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Canara Bank
Central Bank of India
Corporation Bank
Dena Bank, Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Punjab National Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Syndicate Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
UCO Bank
Vijaya Bank

Good Luck...............
15th December 2011, 07:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend,

Yes, You are eligible for BANK PO exam.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST

Thanks
15th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria for PO :

1:You should complete graduation with 55% in aggregate in any discipline.

2:your age should be maximum 25 years of age as on

selection process:

[B][COLOR="Navy"]Aptitude Test

Group Process

Profiling

Personal Interview

Generally,in bank examinations there are some important sections of which you have to qualify each section separately.

Many of the bank exams have some general sections like:

General Knowledge,

General Aptitude(Logical Reasoning,Analytical ,Insufficient data analysis etc)

General Science,

General Awareness,

General Marketing(Financial,Accounting etc) Knowledge

General Computer Knowledge.

To crack those sections according to me:
1:study the daily newspaper.

2:solve more and more problems from various aptitude test books like R.S.Agarwal,Barron's etc.

3:Try to discover more and more new own tricks by which you can easily solve any problem in a less time .

4:You can go for self tests.

5:study your general science subjects Physics,Mathematics properly.

for all bank exam details keep visiting:http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
15th December 2011, 07:33 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

No, you can’t apply for the bank PO exams because the minimum marks required for the bank PO exam is 60% in graduation which you don’t have. Now all the 19 public sectors bank exams will be conducted by the IBPS. So more information you can also find on the IBPS website- www.ibps.in
15th December 2011, 09:41 PM
tejesh_09

The eligibility for bank P.O.(Probationary Officer) is graduation in any stream with minimum 55% mark with knowledge in computer within the age group of 21 to 30 years of age which is relaxed for reserved candidate.

So with 50% marks in graduation level will not be eligible for bank P.O. exam.
15th December 2011, 11:39 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Yes,
My dear friend,
You are eligible for PO examination

You can appear for these banks:

1.HDFC BANK
2.DENA BANK
3.GRAMEEN BANK
4.MALLABHUM BANK
5.ICICI BANK
6.PNB

YOu can follow these books :

You can see the attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bank PO Sample Paper.pdf(1.00 MB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf BANK_PO_Mock_TEST.pdf(205.4 KB, 47 views)
16th December 2011, 12:25 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Yes, You are eligible for BANK PO exam.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for BANK PO exam.

They are not require any kind of percentage marks in graduation for this time.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.
For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.
Every bank set their own criteria .So it is not perfect criteria all BANK PO exam.
29th December 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 52.06% in Graduation and 71% in post graduate with computer degree. Can i apply for syndicate bank po 1750 vaccinies in advertisement 2012. I am an OBC candidate.Send answers on my e-mail ID "[email protected]"
Thanks
29th December 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir,now union bank,syndicate,corp bank asked 55 percent in graduation . Is there any bank which takes as po with 50 percent in graduation with ibps qualifying
29th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SECURED 48 % MARKS IN GRADUATION AND 59.88% IN POST GRADUATION. I HAVE CLEARED IBPS PO EXAM 2011, TELL ME I M ELIGIBLE FOR PO OR NOT? SC CATEGORY MIN. 50 % REQUIRED.. ARYAN
31st December 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

sir
my best frnd has pass of ibps po exam with 160 scors.but they have grauation mark is 52%so he is wait for any bank po for pi.
11th January 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

i scored 52% in my graduation.
can i apply for bank exams especailly ibps
31st January 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

can i appear in po exam with 50% marks in graduation?
28th March 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

hi, i hv got 151 marks (gen) in ibps clerk .can i expect interview calls in maharashtra and hw many?
29th April 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have got 45% marks in graduation.Can i apply for any bank clerk or PO exams?
29th April 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have secured 62% marks in graduation,in which bank can i apply for PO exam?What are its other requirement?
13th November 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have scored 50% in my graduation.and 12 class in with 80%. can i eligible for bank PO exam.
13th November 2012, 07:26 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
Every bank has different eligibility criteria percentage wise but the min. eligilibility criteria for Bank PO & Clerical exam is given herewith:
General Eligibility Criteria for for Bank PO Post:
You must have passed Graduation degree in any stream from recognized university.
Final year candidates also appear in this exam on provisional basis.
You must have secured minimum of 50% marks.
Your age must be in between 20 to 30 years (3 year relaxation for OBC & 5 year for SC/ST/PH candidates).
You should be An Indian Citizen.
13th November 2012, 11:34 PM
azhardon

Both private as well as public sector banks have different standards set for the post of Probationary Officer. For most of private sector banks, the minimum requirement is a minimum of 55%-60% in the bachelors degree examination and candidate must not be over 28 years, In some of the private sector banks, the maximum age limit is 25 years. Candidates who fulfill these criteria are required to qualify an entrance exam, group discussion and interview to get selected.

To get into the public sector banks, you may write common written exam, jointly conducted by 19 public sector banks. To be eligible, you need to be a graduate in any discipline and within the age limit of 21-30 years.
Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Canara Bank
Central Bank of India
Corporation Bank
Dena Bank, Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Punjab National Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Syndicate Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
UCO Bank
Vijaya Bank
14th November 2012, 08:50 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you are a Graduate, you can apply for bank P.O. exam which is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 Public Sector banks.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with a good knowledge over computer operation.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
14th November 2012, 03:42 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

It is necessary to complete graduation first because if you want to apply for IBPS exams then you must be graduate with minimum 55% aggregates from any recognized university and your age must be between 20 to 30 years.So i would suggest you to apply after completing your graduation.

Eligibility criteria:-
Your age should be between 20 to 30 years for general candidates
5 years relaxation for SC/ST Candidates
3 years Upper age relation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PWD Candidates
14th November 2012, 05:27 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes friend you are eligible for bank Probationary Officer. IBPS conducting the CWE for PO under 19 banking sectors.

For this you have to complete your graduation from a recognised university.

List of 19 banking sectors:-

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be complete graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

Final year persuing candidates are also eligible for this exam.

The candidate must be a indian origin.

Age criteria:

The age limits are 21 years to 30 years,

3years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Written test,

Personal interview.

Exam pattern:-

For more details CLICK HERE

Best of luck.
14th November 2012, 07:29 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Bank P.O exam after passing graduation.

Bank P.O exam is conducted by I.B.P.S or State Bank of India.

Age limit for Bank P.O exam is 21-30 year.

For date of entrance exam read employment newspaper.

GOOD LUCK!
14th November 2012, 11:03 PM
itsme.rockingdude

HI dear,

Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Canara Bank
Central Bank of India
Corporation Bank
Dena Bank, Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Punjab National Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Syndicate Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
UCO Bank
Vijaya Bank

Thanks
15th November 2012, 01:21 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for PO exam after securing 50% marks in graduation and 55.84% in PG?

Quote:

Eligibility For Bank PO Exams

The Bank Probationary Officer post is a very reputed job and the exams mainly test you on the following grounds :-

>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> Verbal Ability
>> Vocabulary
>> Logical Reasoning

A candidate can appear for the Bank PO Exams only if :-

>> The candidate has cleared his graduation in any stream from a recognized institution with an aggregate of 55%

>> The candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years (age relaxation for reserved categories)

I have attached a few previous year question papers of various Bank PO Exams for your reference..

Go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
15th November 2012, 10:14 AM
RAM .

you can apply for the bank PO examinations like IBPS.For appear in theses examinations, you must have at least a graduation degree with at least 55%,also you must have scored at least 60% in 12th.

General Eligibility Criteria for for Bank PO Post:You must have passed Graduation degree in any stream from recognized university.

Final year candidates also appear in this exam on provisional basis.

You must have secured minimum of 50% marks.

Your age must be in between 20 to 30 years

You must have knowledge of computer regarding MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS OFFICE,TALLY etc etc..

The age limit for this examination is 21-30 years for the general candidates, 21-33 years for the OBC candidates
15th November 2012, 01:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are definitely eligible for Bank PO exam with your graduation degree.

For bank PO exam you need only a graduation degree in any discipline to be eligible for applying.

The age limit for bank PO exams is 18 to 30 years for a general category candidate.

There is age relaxation available for SC/ST (5 years), OBC(3 years), Physically(10 years) handicapped and Ex-servicemen.

The selection is based on the objective type paper which you have to clear with section wise cut off marks to be eligible for personal interview.

The merit is prepared by taking the marks of objective paper and personal interview.

If you are having good marks overall you will be high on merit list and you will get the job.
15th November 2012, 07:12 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

State Bank of India (S.B.I.) is the most common and nationalized bank of India which is conducting the Probationary officer exam for recruiting candidates for the post of PO. S.B.I. invites all the Indian eligible candidates to fill online application forms to be recruited as for the post of P.O.

Eligibility Criteria for S.B.I. :

• Candidate must be citizen of India.
• Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 %
aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
• Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
• Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30
years of age.

The contact given below and from there you can easily get the application form for S.B.I. P.O. exams.

Contact Details:

Central Recruitment & Promotion Deptt.
Tulsiani Chambers,
1st Floor,(West Wing),
212, Free Press Journal Marg,
Nariman Point, Mumbai-400 021.

Besides this you can also visit your nearby S.B.I. branch and from there you can get all the details.

You can also visit the following site :

http://www.sbi.co.in

all the best.
15th November 2012, 07:20 PM
Realstarsajjad

Yes, you are eligible for bank
Probationary Officer. IBPS conducting the CWE for PO under 19 banking sectors.

Eligibility criteria:

** Candidate should be complete graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
Final year persuing candidates are also eligible for this exam.

** The candidate must be a indian origin.

** The age limits are 21 years to 30 years.
3years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates.
5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

All the Best.
15th November 2012, 07:41 PM
sudha001

hello friend ,

Yes , you can apply for bank p.o exam as you qualify the eligibility criteria that are mention below :-

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION::

1)candidates should have completed graduation from recognized university/colleges.

2)The qualification given is for IBPS P.O examination, for SBI P.O, your percentage must be atleast 60% marks for open category candidates while 55% for sc/st/pwd candidates.

AGE LIMIT-

The age of the candidates should be between 21-30 years.
AGE RELAXATION :

SC/ST-5 YEARS
OBC-3 YEARS
PWD- 10 YEARS

Following are the list of books for you that will help you to crack your exam:-

All The Best ....
15th November 2012, 11:26 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

yes you are eligible for bank PO exam required qualification for this exam graduation from a recognized university of india.

ELIGIBILITY:

graduation students are eligible

age limit for this exam is 21-30years

age relaxation for reserved candidates

3yrs for OBC candidates

5yrs for SC,ST candidates

candidate should be citizen of india

SELECTION PROCESS:

1. Written test

2. Interview
15th November 2012, 11:54 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Yes you are eligible for bank PO exams.The minimum qualification required for this exam is graduation from a recognized university of india.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Candidate should complete graduation from a recognized university of india

Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years

Upper age relaxation for OBC,SC/ST candidates

Candidate should be a citizen of india

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written exam

Interview
14th March 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for po in punjab national bank after securing 55% in my graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?