31st January 2012, 03:42 PM
garagi

How can I apply to companies(off-campus)? I've tried on websites like naukari and monster, but didn't get any interview call yet

Sir...
Now i am studying my B.E computer science in final year,and my aggregate is 67.16% ,and i decided to attend the off campus ,for that i also prepared my profile in naukari and monster website then also i am not getting any interview letter from the companies ..so

please give me the another solution how can i get interview letters from the companies ?

30th July 2012, 08:26 PM
abthar

Default Re: How can I apply to companies(off-campus)? I've tried on websites like naukari and monster, but didn't get any interview call yet

hi

The best solution to get interview calls from companies were hope you had made already.

But you have to update your profile daily in order to see your profiles to see at first.Because if you not updated your profile sgot dumped below others profile,so recruiters will see who is updating now at first.i.e their profile is visilble easily and they will help recruiters to call the candidates shortly.

Hope you understand,update your profile daily increase more calls..

Second best option to get offcampus interview from multi national companies are:

In their websites there is a forum called careers
eg:http://careers/tsc.com

In that forum you have to register your profile.After registering your profile,they will give registration number.

keep the number fot future reference in order to get quick calls from that company.

some mnc's websites are

careers.cognizant.com
careers.wipro.com
careers.tcs.com

hope this information helps you

All the best

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?