26th July 2011, 02:18 PM
pankaj0198

How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?

Hi
MY self Pankaj Kumar from Yamuna Nagar.

I have complete my BCA , PGDCA and now pursuing msc computer science.
and now working in insurance sector with Bajaj Allianz. Bt want to join IT sector .

What can I do ,Plz conferm.

Pankaj kumar

15th March 2012, 11:27 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?

Dear candidate
now a days I.T sector providing ample of opportunities to the skilled candidates who are willing to utilise their knowledge in the software industry. I.T companies recruit computer professionals in bulk every year. Their are various branches in I.T sector-

>> Software developer

>> database administrator
>> Network engineer
>> web designer
>> Analyst
>> MIS
etc.

I.T COMPANIES-

>> TCS
>> WIPRO
>> IBM
>> INFOSYS
>> ACCENTURE
>> ORACLE
>> ADOBE
etc.

RECRUITMENT PROCESS-

The above companies recruit candidates through on-campus as well off-campus. In on-campus recruitment, Companies travel the selected colleges and organise recruitment pricess in colleges campus. The eligible candidates may have to appear in the interview or written test or both as recruitment process. And according the performance of the candidates,they will be selected. In off-campus, each candidates have to apply for job and the companies will conducts entrance examination for recruiting candidates. For recruitment notification you may visit the official website of the following companies.

WEBSITE FOR SEARCHING JOBS-

www.shine.com
www.monster.com
www.timesjob.com
www.freshersworld.com
etc.

for getting interview call from I.T companies you may create your account to the above websites and upload your latest resume.
30th May 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?

[QUOTE=pankaj0198;964515]Hi
MY self pathan sohebkhan from ahmedabad.

I have complete my PGDCA and now pursuing msc computer science.
and i am fresher so which field are available after pgdca

What can I do ,Plz conferm.

Pathan Sohebkhan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?