16th March 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

When will I receive the call for the WIPRO HR Interview? When are the results going to be announced?

attended wipro hr interview on 11 feb,2011 at greater noida.i didnt receive any call or mail yet..so please tell me when the result will announce?

19th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I receive the call for the WIPRO HR Interview? When are the results going to be announced?

Hi,i had attended interview on 23rd of june 2012...i am waiting for an hr round result .. can u pls tell me have results been announced... coz by mistake it was typed wrong e-mail address in my resume.. so i might hav not got the mail.. so can u pls clarify this.. my phone no is correct in my cv
5th November 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I receive the call for the WIPRO HR Interview? When are the results going to be announced?

sir i'm selected in wipro on sep 2011 in vit university,vellore tamilnadu when i would get my call lettter...can u please tell..i'm a Mca graduate
3rd June 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have attended the interview with wipro bangalore on may 31 in c and c stream I have attended the hr interview also but didnt get any call after that ..can anybody reply me about this??
4th April 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am cleared my technical round and waiting for HR round. How long it normally takes
4th April 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I cleared by technical and functional round when will I get call for HR discussion
15th December 2018, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I attended the technical interview of Wipro. How to know whether I cleared it or not?
12th February 2019, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

. I had attended interview for Associate Analyst at Bangalore wipro..on Monday and I had cracked all the rounds.
You had told me, you would be sending a confirmation email to attend HR interview on the same tomorrow. But I haven't received any email. Could you please provide updates on this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?