8.CSC.

I hope this will help
All the best
13th December 2012, 08:01 PM
muse65

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech CSE

you can try these ways to get a job.
1 OFF Campus
Off campus are conducted by various companies. They conduct off campus in one collage and then call other
collage students there.So keep update of any off campus conducted near your collage.
2 Walkin
Other way is to go for the walkin, In this process you have first find which company is canducting interview through walkin, then you have to go to the place of interview.or you may have to first register on companies website and then company will call you when they need.
3 Other wise register your profile on job portals like
naukri.com
freshersworld.com
monster.com
shine.com
etc
some of very good companies in your field where you can try for the job are as follows
TCS, CTS, IBM, HCL, Accenture, wipro, Infosys etc
17th December 2012, 02:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can either go with higher studies or can look for a rewarding career. Higher study options like M.Tech degree can be pursued with specialization in communication engineering, information security or CSE. MBA or MS program can also be opted. Or else you can try for a job in SAIL, BSNL or CDAC. Banking sector and MNC like Infosys, Wipro, etc also recruits engineering graduates in CSE.
7th January 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

how to get job in google? where to upload resume?
7th January 2013, 03:39 PM
SANDEEP K DEEDAWAT

Post Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech CSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what should i do after completion of a b.tech cse branch...please tell me
There is quite a few options available after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science course. You have the option to either go for a job or to continue studies. If you would like to start working then you have options like being a software developer, a programmer, a systems analyst. You can also consider computer operation or support application and service jobs. If interest you can go for Marketing or Sales job too. If you are interested in the research field then it would be good for you to go for M.Tech and then PHd. For taking up M.Tech course you need to appear for the GATE exam.

The same is applicable for the teaching field. You can consider appearing for the NET exam after M.Tech too if you are interested in teaching. If you would like to go in for an administrative role then MBA is best suited for you. You need to appear for the various entrance exams like CAT. Choose the option which suits you the most.

Checkout this Link for getting Information Regarding M.tech Admission 2012 Notification:
http://www.successcds.net/Admission-Noti…
Source(s):
http://www.successcds.net/
7th January 2013, 06:36 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the job in Public Sector Undertaking or you can get job in the Information Technology sector. You can decide upon your preference. Whether you want to work in government sector or the private sector.

Computer Science Engineers are required in MNCs in IT sector. There are several companies that hires the Computer Science Engineers. However for job in top IT companies you must have a excellent adacemic record.

Which means that you should have at least 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th and graduation for the job. Some companies may require 65 percent. If you can meet the criteria then easily get job in the big IT companies in India. Otherwise there are several SME which would be eager to hire you. The pay perhaps won't be as good as Infosys or Wipro but still good enough for a Computer Science Engineers.

The other option is Public Sector Undertaking. You simply need minimum of 60 percent marks in Bachelor of Technology course to get PSU job. If you are meeting this criteria then apply for the job in any PSU you like.

Each PSU issues a notification regarding the job vacancies. You have to first ensure that there are openings for the Computer Science Engineers before applying for it. You should also appear for the General Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) because some PSU do not conduct the written test instead ask for the GATE score of the candidate.

Eligibility

1. Only Indian nationals can apply for PSU jobs.

2. A B.Tech/B.E. degree from recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks in the course.

4. There should be no pending backlogs.

5. A valid GATE score is also required.

6. Age limit is set as 21 to 30 years to apply for job.

7. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

8. SC/ST is eligible for upto 5 years relaxation.

PSU List

ISRO

DRDO

HAL

BHEL

BEL

SAIL

NTPC

ECIL

GAIL

NALCO

MTNL

BSNL

HPCL

IOCL

BPCL

ONGC
15th December 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

thank you
13th December 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How many marks & what personality required for civil engineering job after b tech in india?
14th December 2015, 08:52 AM
uvnaidu
Junior Member+

You have completed B.tech with a specialization in "Computer Science Engineering".
There are so many ways to success in your life.
1.You can go government sector like Banking sector,Railways like senior section engineer,junior engineer,station master,IB,Staff Selection Commission,And Life insurance corporation Of India,Food corporation Of India.
2.Another way is private sector like either Software engineer or hardware engineer.If you want to go to software field you need get in these flat forms like Java,.net.SAP,Oracle dba,Msb tools.
3.If you want to study higher studies you can study M.tech ,Msc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?