18th January 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to know off-campus details for core or software companies?

I need the off campus details of any core (OR) software sector companies...
because we don't know hoe to collect it... PLZ help meeeeeee...............
By,
SaKee

18th January 2015, 05:45 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to know off-campus details for core or software companies?

Every IT Organisation conducts off-campus all over India. It is better to visit and register in online job portals to get you notified regarding off-campus recruitment news from any company.. Some of the online job portals are timesjobs.com, naukri.com and monster.com.

You can also get information from your friend circle, if you have any of them working in IT Organization, contact them and get you referred for off-campus.

You can also visit official websites of companies regarding off-campus information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?