4th March 2012, 06:21 PM
deetianil

How can I apply for diploma civil through distance? Date of the entrance test?

Dear sir,

I D.anil kumar diploma civil distance details and what's that colleges eligible .when come Entrance held 2012.

(D.ANIL KUMAR)

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  2. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in mechanical engineering? I have scored 57% in PCM
  4. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do civil diploma through distance education? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  10. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  11. How may I do diploma through distance course in Civil engineering in Orissa?
  12. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  13. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  14. Date of the Assistant Civil Engineering entrance test? What is its syllabus?
  15. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  16. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  17. Can I do B.Tech course in distance after completing diploma?
  18. KSOU Civil diploma is considered to be distance education or part time course?
7th June 2012, 10:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for diploma civil through distance? Date of the entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetianil View Post
Dear sir,

I D.anil kumar diploma civil distance details and what's that colleges eligible .when come Entrance held 2012.

(D.ANIL KUMAR)
The Karnataka State Open University [KSOU] offers Diploma in Civil Engineering. The duration of the course is three years. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have passed the Xth with Mathematics from a recognized Board. Provision for lateral entry into the third semester is there for those candidates who have passed the +2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or must have passed Xth with ITI or 2 year vocational course in relevant trade. Admission are based through direct entry and there is no entrance exam held.

For detail information one may contact the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number:07566669887 - 09722722831.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?