1st August 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in mechanical engineering? I have scored 57% in PCM

am i elligible to get admission in mechanical engineering?
i got 57% in pcm and my overall percentage is 62%.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in mechanical engineering? I have scored 57% in PCM
  2. Marks required to get admission in TJM Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for taking admission in VTU? I've scored 49.66% in PCM and total aggregate of 56% marks
  4. Can I get admission for MS in mechanical engineering after doing B.E in mechanical engineering? I have scored less than 60% in B.E -- [New]
  5. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  6. How can I get admission in engineering in Karnataka? I have scored 39.33% in PCM in SC category
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for BE course having scored 39.33% of marks in PCM?
  8. Do I have any chance in engineering after scoring 147/300 in PCM in boards? Will there be any consideration for 3 marks?
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after passing 12th PCM and ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for engineering after scoring 43% in PCM and 53.5% in boards
  11. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE to get admission into NITs having scored 56% in 12th class and 46% in PCM being a candidate from SC category?
  12. Am I eligible for admission in DTU after scoring 62.8% aggregate but only 59% in PCM?
  13. Can I take admission in engineering college in India? I have scored 44.6% in PCM
  14. How to take admission in 2nd year of mechanical engineering from Polytechnic College? I have finished 12th PCM
  15. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  16. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  17. Can I Change my course from B.Sc to B.Sc(Mechanical engineering) by taking admission through correspondence? I'm working in Thermal power plant and I've done B.Sc(PCM)
  18. How can I be eligible after scoring 35.5% in PCM
23rd August 2013, 01:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in mechanical engineering? I have scored 57% in PCM

You can seek admission to degree/diploma in civil engineering. As you got a minimum of 50% marks, you can apply for any of these courses. You need to qualify the corresponding entrance test to seek admission. IIT JEE, AIEEE, TNEA, etc are some of the entrance tests through which you can seek admission to B.E/B.Tech. Odisha DET, DTE, Kerala entrance test, etc are some of the entrance test conducted for admission to diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?