24th August 2010, 05:23 PM
varma0252

Can I get a seat in Germany for masters after completing B.Tech EEE with 57.8%?

i m varma,completed b.tech(eee) ,i want to do masters in germany, but i have 57.8%.can i get seat in germany,with that %.plz clarify this

Related Questions:
  1. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  3. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  5. Is it possible to get scholarship for masters program in EEE from any German university?
  6. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  7. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  8. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  9. Which course is best suitable for doing MS in US and Germany after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  10. How to study masters education in germany?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  12. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  13. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany? -- [New]
  14. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  15. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  16. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  17. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  18. What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering?
30th May 2011, 03:15 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Germany for masters after completing B.Tech EEE with 57.8%?

hello dear the minimum eligibility for the course in germany is 55%
since you have more than that so you may appear in the entrance exams ....
all the best
30th May 2011, 03:16 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Germany for masters after completing B.Tech EEE with 57.8%?

hello
dear the minimum eligibility for the course in germany is 55%
since you have more than that so you may appear in the entrance exams ....
for that country

all the best
22nd June 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have completed BE from VTU in mechanical engineering with around 55%, i want to do ms in Germany...please can anyone tell me if i can get a seat in Germany?Also please tell some universities name where i can be placed.Thank you..Good luck!!
27th September 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

How i can get MS seat in german after B.Tech.Please can you provide all details including expenditures

for one month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?