26th October 2011, 02:37 PM
hhhhh2222222222

How can I apply for Government Job after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

after bsc.micro how can i aply for govt.job,suggest various ways and site at the age of 27 and exp.3 and half year

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  2. What are the guidelines to follow for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc. Microbiology?
  3. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  4. How can I apply for Government Job after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  6. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  8. List of best government job after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. List of best government job after completion of MSC microbiology?
  10. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  14. How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  16. List possible government job options for me after B.Sc. completion?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for jobs in Government bank?
  18. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
15th November 2011, 03:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Government Job after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

You can apply for the government jobs after B.Sc Microbiology. You can attend the UPSC exams for various posts in Railways, Telecom and other major government departments. You can also try for jobs in government health departments, laboratories etc. If you are interested towards the bank jobs you apply for that. But you need to attend the written examination for the posts such as PO, clerk etc. There are various government department posts which you can apply through attending the SSC exams.
30th December 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Government Job after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

How can I apply for Government Job after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?

hello sir/mam,
my name is Monal patel. i had been completed my M.Sc Biotechnology and my graduation was in B.Sc Biotechnology. i am very much interested in doing government job and specially in lecturer, so can you please inform me which all forms can i fill or anything else can u inform me about the government job.

thanking you

yours sincerely,
Monal Patel
15th March 2012, 05:09 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

As you are interested in teaching you should do Qualify the exam called NET.

You can easily teach in private and govt colleges after qualify the exam called NET.

Minimum Eligibility For applying in NET examination

1,Post Graduation from recognized university

2,55% marks in post graduation.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

UGC conduct the examination twice in a year.

This examination is conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer ship.

Age limit

For Lecturer ship - There is no age limit to apply for Lecturer ship.

The exam consist three papers

Syllabus

Paper I

General knowledge
Current affairs
Aptitude and reasoning

(It is 100 marks and a objective type paper).

Paper II

Core subjects

(it carries 100 marks)

Paper III

Selected core subjects

(It carries 200 marks)

(Total marks the paper carries is 400 marks)

Colleges time to time publish vacancies for lecturer in Daily newspaper.
After clearing the NET examination you become eligible to apply in these colleges for post of lecturer.
keep reading daily newspapers .
Approach the college when vacancy arise.
College will than call you for interview.
if interview goes well they will appoint you as lecturer.

For more info

www.ugc.ac.in
30th August 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I m not want to do M.Sc industrial Microbiology, but i want answer from all of you that ,is i m getting job after completing B.sc in MicroBiology.
After graduate what can i do for govt job and teaching field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?