27th September 2015, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil?

I am a post graduate in the field of clinical microbiology. Now I doing m.phil in microbiology. How I get government job ? Which entrances I gave? I also want to clear competition exams. How I prepared for that? Can someone please provide me some good suggestions?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  2. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  3. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  5. Field of microbiology with better job oppurtunities
  6. Can I pursue masters in clinical research after B.Sc in microbiology?
  7. Is it a right decision of doing Diploma in Clinical Research having done Post Graduation in Microbiology? Institutes offering 6 months course in Clinical Research?
  8. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  9. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  10. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  11. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  12. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  13. After MSc Microbiology can I do PG in genetic engineering?
  14. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  15. Clinical research jobs after BSc on Microbiology
  16. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  17. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  18. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
2nd June 2017, 03:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil?

You can try for UGC NET or SET, if you want a government job on the basis of your qualification. Usually, masters degree holders are eligible for lecturer jobs in government universities after qualifying NET/SET.

Those who have qualified NET/SET, are eligible to apply for government lecturer jobs and they get salary according to government pay commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?