9th February 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

List possible government job options for me after B.Sc. completion?

I am sushmitha pursuing my bsc final year (6th semester with chemistry , botany, microbiology). I want to know about all the possible governments job options available for me once i complete my B.Sc. graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the other government job options for me after doing BSc Agriculture?
  2. How to get a government job in NSG in Ireland after completion of BSc NSG degree
  3. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  5. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  6. List of best government job after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology?
  8. List of best government job after completion of MSC microbiology?
  9. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?
  10. List of Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. What course I should do for getting the government job after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  13. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  14. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  16. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  17. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  18. How to witch to government job after completing B.E in IT
9th February 2016, 08:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List possible government job options for me after B.Sc. completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am sushmitha pursuing my bsc final year (6th semester with chemistry , botany, microbiology). I want to know about all the possible governments job options available for me once i complete my B.Sc. graduation?
After completion of B.Sc degree, you can apply below given government entrance exam.

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Railway exam

7)PSC exam
9th February 2016, 08:27 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

After completing the degree, you will be eligible to appear for various entrance examination conducted for recruitment of candidates in government jobs.

List of some of the government jobs examination is :-

Banking.http://www.ibps.in

Railway.http://www.rrb.gov.in

CDS.http://www.upsc.gov.in

Civil Services Examination.http://www.upsc.gov.in

SSC.http://www.ssc.nic.in

You, are eligible to appear for all the examination and after qualifying in the examination become eligible for final recruitment. For more information about these examination visit at official website.
9th February 2016, 10:19 PM
kantraman

Only on the basis of B.Sc there are many job opportunities like after this you are eligible for manager job in bank,in defence services,Air force and Navy.Beside this you can also get govt.job in administrative field.
29th October 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my bsc final year in maths hons. I want to know whether I'm eligible for bank jobs or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?