18th July 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for HAL entrance exam? I am a B.Tech mechanical student

i m a B.Tech mechanical student.
i will pass in 2014....how can apply intrence exam of HAL.....plz suggest me......

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  4. How should i do summer training in HAL Lucknow and BHEL? I am a mechanical 3rd year student from Mechanical Stream
  5. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  6. What are the steps and requirements to apply for a 4 week training in HAL? I am pursuing B.Tech(4th Sem) with mechanical stream
  7. B.Tech CS 3rd can apply for training at HAL?
  8. past 3 years question papers of HAL entrance exam for mechanical engineering
  9. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Requirements to get job in HAL? Scope of Electronics & Communication engineering student at HAL? Details about entrance exam?
  12. How to get training from HAL? Procedure for this? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical
  13. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  14. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  15. Coaching classes for recruitment exam conducted by HAL?
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Entrance exam of hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL)? Dates? Syllabus? Jobs based on HAL? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about GATE/IES examination? I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical and Automation)
18th July 2013, 08:18 PM
mandiv

Default Re: How can I apply for HAL entrance exam? I am a B.Tech mechanical student

hello
HAL recruits through GATE score,

So, its better for you to prepare for the GATE exams,

After clearing GATE, they will call you for the Personal Interview.For that you need to be conceptually clear and confident.

Examination Pattern Of HAL exam:

HAL Management Trainee online test covers following three parts:

General Awareness- This section consists of 20 questions.
English & Reasoning- This section consist of 40 questions.
Specialization subject (Engineering / Finance / HR) -

This section consist of 100 questions.

Pay scale of HAL MT-Candidates will recruit during the one year training at Rs. 4 to Rs. 4.5 lakhs
best of luck
6th October 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for HAL entrance exam? I am a B.Tech mechanical student

i am B.tech(I.T) can i apply in HAL for technical trainee
18th October 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

i am an intermediate 2nd year student i want to study aero nautical engeneering , how could i apply for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?