srinivasaacharya

How to do Ph.D in Electrical Engineering stream

How to do phd in electrical engineering stream
what are the various ways to do the phd in electrical engineering

14th February 2014, 09:16 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Electrical Engineering stream

There are universities which allow exception to this rule for engineers and doctors who have pursued B.E./B.Tech or M.B.B.S. Going by the UGC rules, aspirant need to clear some sort of entrance exam/interview like NET for getting admitted to Ph.D program Post admission in Ph.D program, you need to complete some course work for requisite credits. You need completion of credits through coursework, a formal proposal of synopsis devised with consultation of the guide. After that you need to submit the admission fees.
25th May 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Electrical Engineering stream

Hello sir/madam,

I completed my m.tech in electrica and electronics engineering, with power electrnics and electric drives as my specialization, in Dec'10. I have no work experience, can I do Ph.D in electrcals further. If yes, then can u tell me how to go for it and what are the requirements for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?