25th February 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?

I am a tenth grade ICSE student from bangalore. And i want to pursue my further studies in abroad. I am good at maths, english and science. Kindly tell me how can i study abroad after my 10th from ICSE board?

25th February 2016, 09:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?

Yes, you are eligible to study Abroad after passing 10th standard from ICSE Board. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities. Once, you have received an admission letter (i20) from the university and if your Visa is approved, you can go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies.
6th April 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?

how can i study aboard after passing 10th grade from CBSE board ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?