3rd July 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Indian Army after studying Mechanical Engineering?

sir iam studing mechanical engineering in 5 th sem can i apply for indian army

3rd July 2011, 11:08 PM
rishi001

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Army after studying Mechanical Engineering?

hi dear,
yes you definetly apply for army. but in 6th sem & you should scoring above 60% in all sem. army conduct their exam in 6th sem
But for this you should pass 1writen test & 2 interview .
After that in 8th sem after completing BE,if you pass in exam they call you.
3rd July 2011, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Army after studying Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir iam studing mechanical engineering in 5 th sem can i apply for indian army
Dear friend,
after B.Tech first is cleared a written exam & then going for ssb main interview.you are selected in ssb then join Indian Army .

second way to join ssb by UES (university entry schmes) .
first you can cleared a UES interview .than going for ssb main interview.you are selected in UES then join Indian Army .

you can also try for the CDS exam.and if, you are selected in CDS then join Indian Army .

all the best
4th July 2011, 07:57 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are different types of post and different types of entry scheme to Indian army. you may Join in Indian army from any stream of study in various post according to the eligibility criterion. as you are doing engineering then i think you want to join in Indian army in technical post as an engineer. for this first you should complete you engineering. final year or prefinal years students of engineering are eligible to apply for Indian army. so you may apply for Indian army now.

to know about all details of post and eligibility criterion of different post visit the Indian army official recruitment website http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/. the application form and other details about the post are given in the website.

best wishes.
7th January 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir,how can i apply for my summer training in eme core of indian army or vehicle factory Jabalpur?
24th January 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i am finished MCA how will apply to Indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?