8th January 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for JBT course? When the application form will be out?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue JBT course, I want to know about the procedure to apply for the course. When will be the application form out? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 02:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for JBT course? When the application form will be out?

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training.

Eligibility criteria for JBT course:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50% marks. If a candidate has done bachelor's degree then he should have minimum of 45% marks.

2. Age criteria: The age limit is 17-28 years. There is upper age relaxation to reserved category candidates.

JBT entrance exam is conducted in May-June every year. Once application form is out in March-April, you can apply to State Education board.
15th January 2017, 04:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for JBT course? When the application form will be out?

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training. The eligibility criteria for JBT course is senior secondary from a recognized board with at least 50% marks in board examination. The age limit for JBT course is 17-28 years.

JBT entrance examination is conducted by State Education board. It is of 100 marks and general category candidates need to score minimum of 40 marks out of 100 to clear common entrance test and in case of reserved category, it is 35 marks.

Application form for JBT is out in March every year.
15th January 2017, 11:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

JBT stands for Junior Basic Training.

Procedure to apply for this exam is that first you should fulfill eligibility criteria for this course:

You should have done 10+2 from a recognized board with 45% marks.

Age limit for JBT examination: 17-28 years.

You can obtain application form from Regional center of education board of your state and apply to within specified time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?