3rd January 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Law entrance? I've passed 12th in NIOS and scored 50% marks

hi i passed 12th in nios and i scored minimum 50% marks and i do LAW.so please guide me how can i apply LAW course.
send details..

11th April 2012, 04:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Law entrance? I've passed 12th in NIOS and scored 50% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i passed 12th in nios and i scored minimum 50% marks and i do LAW.so please guide me how can i apply LAW course.
send details..

Candidate seeking for Law program, after the completion of the +2 level , has to appear for entrance exam. These exams are conducted on all India level as well as on State level. There are some Institutes which conducts these exam on their own.
In order to be eligible for these tests, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board. In order to appear for the Common Law Admission Test [CLAT], which is conducted by 14 National Law Schools or Universities for admissions to their under-graduate programs, one must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the +2 level of exam [45% for reserved candidates]. Age of candidate should not be more than 20 years [22 years for reserved candidates]. However, as there are other entrance exams as well which are conducted on different level, the eligibility criteria may vary.

Since, National Institute of Open Schooling [NIOS] is recognized by Central Government, candidates are eligible to participate in any competitive examinations.
31st July 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Law entrance? I've passed 12th in NIOS and scored 50% marks

I have passed 10 2 with 70% now I m join llb please guide how to pass llb enterence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?