15th September 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University

I passes B.com second year from Lucknow University in the year 2000. Can I get the migration certificate?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take migration certificate online?
  2. How can I take out my online migration certificate of CBSE Board? -- [New]
  3. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  4. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  5. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  6. Procedure of F.Y.B.Com admission?
  7. Names of BCA 2nd year Migration colleges?
  8. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  9. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  10. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  11. How may I do Computer courses or Prepare for CAT,MAT? I'm in 2nd year B.Com in college of Lucknow
  12. How can I apply for migration certificate from Osmalia University? What are the requirements for it?
  13. What is the way to write the letter to Punjab University for Migration Certificate to Haryana?
  14. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  15. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  16. How to apply for obtaining migration certificate from Osmania University? What documents are required and how much is the fee?
  17. Details about admission in St. Xaviers or La Martiniere?
  18. Procedure to get admission for 11th Class? -- [Most Discussed]

5th February 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University

i complete my b.com after this what i have to do,

7th July 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Migration certificate after passing B.Com 2nd year from Lucknow University

can i migrate from lucknow university to any college of delhi after doing bcom 2nd year

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?