21st January 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Nursing in Indian Army after completion of 10+2? How can I get application forms for this?

how can i apply for nursing in indian army after plus two ? how can i get the application form of this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army as a Nurse?
  2. Is it possible to join as a Nursing Assistant in Army after BSc Nursing? How to apply in India Army?
  3. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  4. How to join Indian Army as Nursing Staff after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  5. What are the job opportunities in Indian Army Nursing for FNM Females
  6. Jobs available in Indian Army other than Nursing for B.Sc in Nursing graduate? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to join BSc Nursing Army after 12th? From where can I get the application form of it?
  8. When Post Graduation in BSE Nursing or B.Sc Nursing forms will be released? Online application is available or offline?
  9. How to join in Indian Army Service in Nursing?
  10. When will I get the form for Indian Army? I have completed BSc Nursing
  11. How can i join Indian Army after completion of BSc Nursing?
  12. How to join Army as Nursing Staff after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  13. Date of announcement of Army Nursing forms?
  14. From where to get the application form for Indian Army?
  15. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is this possible for me to get admission for M.Sc Nursing in Kerala being a candidate with an age of 51 years? When can I apply for this course? When to get application forms for this?
  17. When are the forms for P.BSc nursing available? How to apply in Army College of Nursing?
  18. Where to get application forms for to join Indian Army?
21st January 2012, 09:52 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How can I apply for Nursing in Indian Army after completion of 10+2? How can I get application forms for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i apply for nursing in indian army after plus two ? how can i get the application form of this?
You have to do B.Sc. (Nursing) at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune to work in the Indian Army as a nurse.

The advertisement for the upcoming year is yet to be published. Please keep visiting their website http://afmc.nic.in/welcome.html regularly.
2nd May 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Nursing in Indian Army after completion of 10 2? How can I get application forms for this?

sir tell me how get addmission after 12th class
8th June 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Nursing in Indian Army after completion of 10 2? How can I get application forms for this?

Can I apply for nursing in indian navy acter my 2
12th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for nursing in indian army after complete 10 2 class?
3rd September 2012, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

I am completing 10 2 science with bio but i dont know how to apply for MNS? please confirm, is it from from employment news?
9th September 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am completing 10 2 science with bio ,Chem.,physic i dont no how to apply BSC nursing for the year 2013
20th December 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i did my Bsc nursing in deemed university then may i get job
25th May 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

My name is Md.Rahimuddin and i want to join the INDIAN ARMY as a nursing and now im studying in B.Sc with Physics Chemistry & Maths so is there any way to join in INDIAN ARMY plz give me some suggestion.
28th September 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Nursing in Indian Army after completion of 10+2? How can I get application forms for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completing 10+2 with phy chem bio i dont no how to apply b.sc nursing for this year
29th October 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the course serial no. For filling up the application form for joining bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?