9th March 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?

hi...i wanna get list of companies who recruit industrial and production engineers..
and also wanna know the abroad companies who recruit production engineers...
plz let me know ans for my questions.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which recruit production engineers(Both PSU as well as private)?
  2. Which are the core companies that recruit production engineers? I am pursuing 7th semester and my CGPA is 8.12
  3. Which companies could recruit me through GATE score after passing 3rd year production engineering?
  4. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?
  5. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th?
  6. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
  7. What are the government jobs available for B.E CSE graduates?
  8. List of the companies offering jobs through campus recruitment for production engineering students?
  9. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  10. Job opportunities for Civil Engineers? Which companies will recruit Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  12. Would I get placement in core company while in final year ECE?
  13. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  14. List of reputed companies for industrial training in Gujarat? I am a 5th semester production engineering student
  15. List of companies that I can attend after scoring 70.6% in 10th?
  16. Do any IT companies recruit me having secured 58% in B.E.?
  17. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Production & Industrial Engineering) 2nd year candidate in India? -- [New]
  18. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
24th June 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?

can i know the companies which recruits jobs for industrial and production engineering?
2nd August 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?

if student ask the question then your reply would be must...if you are unable to reply then please take out from there..wat a stupid answers you gave Are you having mind or not?
2nd August 2013, 12:38 PM
Sarathsiva7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi...i wanna get list of companies who recruit industrial and production engineers..
and also wanna know the abroad companies who recruit production engineers...
plz let me know ans for my questions.....
ELECTRONICS COMPANY IN AHMEDABAD:-

1. ACME Technology Pvt Ltd
2. Agnie Consulting(I) Pvt.Ltd
3. Alcatel-Lucent Chennai
4. American Mega Trends Pvt.Ltd
5. Ansaldo STS India Pvt. Ltd, Chennai
6. Apna Technologies
7. Appasamy Associate
8. Aricent Technologies
9. Arista Automation Pvt Ltd
10. Ashva Technologies Pvt Ltd
11. Atheros Communications
12. Atmel
2nd August 2013, 03:27 PM
sarita001

Hello Friend ,

HERE ARE THE LIST OF COMPANIES THAT RECRUIT INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERS ARE AS FOLLOWS :

> > AVENTIS

> > CELERA

> > INCYTE

> > FIRMENICH

> > GENENTECH

> > HOLPELLETS

> > DOW etc ....

good luck !!
4th August 2013, 02:04 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?

hello friend

here you have list of companies that recruit industrial and production engineering are :

1. apna technologies

2.acme technology pvt ltd

3.incyte

4.aventis

5.firmenich

6.genentech

7.arista automation pvt ltd

8american mega trends pvt ltd

9. aricent technologies
16th September 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello,friends i am a PE student in one of the reputed Govt.Engg. colleges in kerala.There is no need for asking questions like this.if you complete your professional degree with atmost 80 or above% without any back papers to be cleared will get a good career in your own field.Don't panic........

Only thing is sign out from unnecessary surfing and study deeply to develop through knowledge.....you will be selected sure,what ever be the branch.

From MIDHUN A.R,kerala (dist.)
17th September 2013, 02:52 PM
kalo 4

HI

List of companies that recruit industrial and production Engineering;-

Arista automation pvt ltd

Acme technology pvt ltd

Incyte

Apna technologies

Genentech

Aventis

Firmenich

OK,,,,,,,,,,
21st September 2013, 05:46 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear feiend,,,,,

List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering
-------------------------------------

1.Aricent Technologies
2.Aricent Technologies
3.Alcatel-Lucent Chennai
4.Ashva Technologies Pvt Ltd
5.Appasamy Associate
6.American Mega Trends Pvt.Ltd
7.Ansaldo STS India Pvt. Ltd, Chennai
8.apne Technology Pvt Ltd
9.dow
10.celera
11.arista automation pvt ltd
12.american mega trends pvt ltd
13.apna technologie
14.genentech
15.Acme technology pvt ltd
16.Firmenich
17.incyte
18.acme technology pvt ltd
19.arista automation pvt ltd
20.aventis
21.american mega trends pvt ltd
22.Ansaldo STS India Pvt. Ltd, Chennai
23.Agnie Consulting(I) Pvt.Ltd
24.Atheros Communications
29th October 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

hi.....i am student of 3rd of electrical egineering.....i want to know name of the company for job.........pls sayyyy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?