17th March 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for polytechnic engineering for CID officer post? I am a student of 3rd year B.E electrical engineering

sir , i am student of 3rd BE Electrical engg .but i had also completed polytechnic engg .so can i apply on my polytecnic engg for cid officer
plz reply sir.............................

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to get admission in government engineering degree college? I am a student of 3rd year electrical department
  3. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  4. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
  5. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  6. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  8. Information about the post of CID?
  9. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  11. How to become a CID officer? I am a engineering student
  12. How to become a CID officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for CBI/IB/CID after passing final year engineering student
  15. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year in Uttarkhand Government Engineering College? I am a student of Dehradun Polytecnic
  17. Where can I do internship after 6 semester? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student of Bengal Engineering and Science University
  18. Can I apply for RTO Officer Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Marine Engineering?
18th March 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for polytechnic engineering for CID officer post? I am a student of 3rd year B.E electrical engineering

Sir I ve completed my pg MA Political science n I did my ug BSc comp.science wat job I can try sir pls reply to my is sir
4th October 2013, 06:46 PM
mass building supplements

Default Re: How can I apply for polytechnic engineering for CID officer post? I am a student of 3rd year B.E electrical engineering

I needed to write down a brief notice in buy to thanks for all the fantastic suggestions you're placing at entrance-exam.net. My prolonged internet lookup has at the finish of the day been recognized with reliable details and techniques to trade with my co-workers. I would assert that several of us readers really are seriously lucky to live in a important location with quite several excellent individuals with insightful pointers.
16th October 2013, 01:39 AM
usplabs anabolic pump

exceptional site post. I am going to bookmark entrance-exam.net and check out a lot more often. I really like the website template
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?