9th March 2013, 08:59 PM
sarikalama

How to get admission in government engineering degree college? I am a student of 3rd year electrical department

I am student of 3rd year electrical department in govt polytechnic, so in order to get admission in govt engineering degree college how much rank do i have to score in jelet since i am st candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  2. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  3. Can I get admission in B.Tech 3rd year in Uttarkhand Government Engineering College? I am a student of Dehradun Polytecnic
  4. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  5. How can I take admission in marine engineering in government college?
  6. Names of the companies which provide 4 to 6 week duration training for 3rd year electrical and electronics engineering student?
  7. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  8. Can I get a god job through off campus? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  9. How to get government jobs after passing B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering?
  10. How to get admission in degree college after doing diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. How to apply for summer training after 3rd year of electrical engineering?
  12. How can I get admission in government IIT college? I am a 3rd year diploma automobile engineer student
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. List of companies I can apply for summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student from government Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  17. Admission in Chhatisgarh Government Engineering College in 3rd semester after scoring 75% in Polytechnic?
  18. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
15th April 2017, 09:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government engineering degree college? I am a student of 3rd year electrical department

JELET means Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry. West Bengal state technical board conducts JELET exam for admission of diploma candidates in engineering colleges of West Bengal.

You can apply for JELET exam and secure a rank below 500 to get admission in top engineering colleges given below:

>>Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology.

>>Bengal College of Engineering and Technology.

>>Asansol Engineering college.

>>Durgapur College of Advanced Technology and Management.

>>Bengal College of Engineering and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?