21st August 2013, 01:08 PM
saravanakumar1992

How can I apply for RTO officer post after completing B.E mechanical engineering

i am completed BE mechanical engineering.how to apply the RTO officer post.

14th September 2016, 11:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for RTO officer post after completing B.E mechanical engineering

Yes, you are eligible to appear for recruitment in RTO.

There are there types of posts in RTO :-

Clercial Post.

Sub Assistant Engineer.

Judicial Post.

So, you can appear for Clerical post and sub assistant engineer post. The maximum age limit is 37 years for Sub assistant engineer.
15th September 2016, 12:33 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for RTO officer post after completing B.E mechanical engineering

To become a RTO officer you need to crack RTO examinations after that you will be eligible for the government RTO job.

RTO stands for Regional Transport Office.RTO exam is mainly conducted by the public service commissions in each state.
The exam is conducted mainly for 3 different posts.

**Clerical job

**Judicial job post

**Assistant engineer post.
15th October 2016, 09:31 PM
Navneet patyal

Unhappy Re: How can I apply for RTO officer post after completing B.E mechanical engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravanakumar1992 View Post
i am completed BE mechanical engineering.how to apply the RTO officer post.

If you want to apply for the RTO exam, you need to check the Employment news paper or you can check the notification on http://www.freejobsalert.com.

RTO officer contain the three different posts.
1. Clerical Job.
2. Judical job.
3. Assistant Engineer post.

The 3rd post will be suitable for you according to your qualification. You can try for the 3rd post. For this you will have to crack the RTO examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?