29th January 2013, 12:58 PM

How to apply for RTO officer post? I am a BSc computer science student

sir im B.Sc(Computer Science) passed out student with first class n i also got first class in 12th,and i want to apply for RTO officer post so can i apply for exam or not?plz rply fast,im wating..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for RTO inspector post after completing BSc computer science
  2. Can I apply for the post of RTO officer after completing diploma in computer technology with first class
  3. What is the criteria for RTO officer? What is the syllabus?
  4. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  5. Required Qualification to become an RTO Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for the post of Junior Intelligence Officer in IB after doing UG in BSc Computer Science from SSR college affiliated to Pune University?
  7. Requirements to become RTO Officer?
  8. What is the exam date of RTO exam? What is the syllabus?
  9. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  10. Eligibility and requirements to become RTO Officer?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  13. How can I apply for RTO officer post after completing B.E mechanical engineering
  14. Am I eligible to apply for the position of RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Computers stream?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of RTO Officer?
  16. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
  17. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  18. Can I apply for Assistant Grade III post after graduating in BSc Computer Science?
2nd April 2013, 09:42 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for RTO officer post? I am a BSc computer science student

hi,

In general, RTO exam is conducted for these three posts –

Judicial Service Post

Clerkship post

Sub assistant engineer

Every post has different eligibility criteria.

Judicial Service Post –

Bachelor’s degree in LAW from a recognized university.
Age should be between 23 years to 34 years.
You should know local language of your state.

Clerkship post –

10+2 from a recognized board.
Age should be between 18 years to 37 years.

Sub Assistant engineer –

B.Tech/ B.E. in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil.
Age should be between 23 years to 32 years.

Good luck..............
8th February 2017, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for RTO officer post? I am a BSc computer science student

Sir, I'm computer science student now I can apply RTO exam or not please reply me sir I'm waiting for your answer
30th March 2022, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I'm computer science student now I can apply RTO exam or not please reply me sir I'm waiting for your answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?