12th April 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer training after scoring 75% aggregate? I am a student of B.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering

hello sir,
i am student of b.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering form B.t.k.i.t dwarahat(formally kumaon engineering college dwaraht, almora ) my aggregate percentage is 75 please tell me how can i apply for summer training.

28th July 2012, 09:48 PM
sulphur-di-oxide

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training after scoring 75% aggregate? I am a student of B.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering

since you are studying in a college affiliated to uttarakhand technical university, so you can do summer training at the end of 3rd year..
For this there is no special % criteria needed to apply. if you want to do training in some reputed govt.firms then you can surely contact BSNL, NTPC (which is in Haridwar area), ONGC (in dehradun). These firs provide free of cost industrial-training.
But if you want more than just a certificate and some basic project-work then you should surely give a chance to some good private companies or institutes in Delhi/NCR region (preferrably Noida). There are lots of institutes, especially for Comp.Science stream which implant summer-trainings. So you can choose among - *CDAC, DKOP LABS PRIVATE LTD., INCISE, DUCAT*. For this training you have to spend some money.
19th September 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training after scoring 75% aggregate? I am a student of B.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering

Hello Sir,

I am a student of B Tech 2nd year Computer Science from JSS Academyof Technical Education(under Mahamya Technical University). Please tell me when and how to apply for summer training in reputed institutions and companies.My percentage in 1st year was 76.5

Thank You
22nd September 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in computer science in 2013.is there any upcoming exam for cse engineers? please tell me?
22nd September 2013, 01:39 AM
vaidehi baranwal

i have completed my b.tech with computer science in 2013.is there any exam for b.tech computer science field,for which i can appear?please reply my querry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?