9th July 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?

I am a third year student of comp sc, want to do the summer training. whats the best course I should apply for the training among java, .net, php, networking etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  2. Suggested MNC to do summer training in computer science trade?
  3. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  5. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  6. How to do summer training after passing b.Tech in computer science?
  7. Companies offering summer training after B.Tech (Computer Science) 3rd year with knowledge of Java, C, C++, Linux.
  8. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  9. How to do summer training in IBM after computer science and engineering?
  10. How can I apply for summer training after scoring 75% aggregate? I am a student of B.tech 3rd year computer science and engineering
  11. How to do summer itnernship or training in Bangalore or Delhi? Where can I get good opportunity? I am 3rd year B.tech student of computer science
  12. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  13. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  14. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  15. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  16. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student
  17. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  18. How to do summer training in Mumbai? I am a 3rd year student of computer science engineering college
14th July 2015, 08:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a third year student of comp sc, want to do the summer training. whats the best course I should apply for the training among java, .net, php, networking etc.
List of companies for internship of B.E in CSE candidate:-

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
15th July 2015, 03:42 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Firstly let me tell you that all the courses that you have mentioned are mandatory for the computer Science Student to know about but yes, you need to be master in any one of them, So, i will suggest you to go with PHP as the demand in the Indian market for the best Web developer are very high and you can make better carrier in this. Also, i will suggest you to go to Hyderabad for these courses as the course cost is cheap there as compared to other cities and you will get good teacher for PHP there.
20th July 2015, 11:12 AM
pointer01

Which course you select is depend on your interest.Each of the course have the different aspects.Computer Networking course is one of the best Networking course.Or .NET is the best web designing course if you interest in web designing then you can do the .NET or Advance .NET course and if you are interested in Networking then do the Computer Network course.The list of some institute where you can do these course are-

1-BSNL.
2-Doordarshan.
3-TCS.
4-NIIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?