28th August 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed to apply for Yoga courses in Osmania University, Hyderabad?

What is the admission process followed to apply for Yoga courses in Osmania University, Hyderabad? Can you please give me the step by step details which I need to follow next? I want to join the course soon. So, kindly help me with the details. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to apply for the course of M.Sc Forensic Science in Osmania University?
  2. What is the admission procedure for BA and B.Sc in Osmania University, Hyderabad?
  3. Procedure to apply for admission in Osmania University in Hyderabad for Forensic Science?
  4. Which college is good to do M.Sc Yoga or MA Yoga course?
  5. What should be our rank in Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) to get a seat in MA Economics? -- [New]
  6. Can I get seat in Osmania University or any government college with 96% in 12th and 19000 rank in EAMCET?
  7. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat under OU? I have scored 5272 rank in PGECET
  8. Colleges providing admission in BCA under Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  9. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Yoga from USA? Universities offering the course?
  10. Can I get in JNTUH after scoring 80 in APPGECET?
  11. Eligibility for the post of Yoga Teacher in a government school?
  12. Top 10 Engineering colleges for CSE in Hyderabad
  13. How can I get admission to study M.Phil in Mathematics in Osmania University being a postgraduate of Hyderabad University?
  14. India's best universities offering PG programme in Pharmacy? What is the scope of different branches in PG?
  15. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. How to do B.Pharma after completing D.Pharma
  17. Is candidate eligible for local quota admission in Osmania university if she was born and educated in Hyderabad?
  18. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2017, 11:17 PM
starberry

Default Re: What is the admission process followed to apply for Yoga courses in Osmania University, Hyderabad?

To get admission in Osmania University, Hyderabad for Yoga course, you can directly apply for admission by submitting the application form distributed by the university during admission process. Elgibility criteria is completion of higher secondary from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?