28th March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?

I am a Bangladeshi student. I want to admit in any Higher Secondary School in Kolkata. I want to take Science. I have secured 80% in my Senior Secondary from Chittagong, Bangladesh. So, please tell me what is the requirements for admission there?
With Regards-
Shoaib Soman

Related Questions:
  1. Best school for me having 92% in High School?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  3. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  4. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  5. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  6. Higher Secondary school in Kerala providing Psychology instead of Mathematics?
  7. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to get admission in any regular school in Southern India after completing 10th NIOS? Percentage required for admission?
  9. How can I become a Teacher in any Higher Secondary school if having 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  10. What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?
  11. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  12. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  13. Information about the institutes in Ram Nagar providing coaching for English Medium Senior Secondary School?
  14. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  15. Possibility to study Science in Higher Secondary if secured 6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  16. List of Government affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission in BBA in government registered college of Kolkata after passing my higher secondary exam from SEBA course?
  18. How to do my graduation through IGNOU from Kolkata? I have done senior secondary examination
4th April 2015, 12:14 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?

I want to tell you that in order to get admission in any of the schools in Kolkata than your nationality should be Indian then only you will be able to get admission in any of the H.S school in Kolkata and after that you have to submit some of the documents at the time of admission like.

1. Transfer certificate of your previous school.
2. Original Date of Birth certificate.
3. Last class in your previous school attended that record.
4. Previous board result.

After submitting all these documents then your application will be in process and then after as per the school norms the further process will take place.
4th April 2015, 07:00 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?

If you want to get the admission in the any one of the schools in kolkata then please follow the instrutions and the documents to be submitted as discussed below:

Eligibility:

1. Candidate should be the citizen of India.

Documents to be submitted:

You need to submit the following documents that has been mentioned below for getting the admission in the any one of the schools in kolkata:

1. Transfer certificate.
2. Birth certificate of the candidate.
3. Report card of the previous school.
4. Exam result of the previous school.

After submit the all the documents you can get the call letter from the selected schools in kolkata.
2nd August 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

How can i get citizenship as it's required to get admitted in any colleges in kolkata ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?