8th June 2011, 12:05 PM
S.CHAKRABORTY

When are the application forms for MSc available in Kolkata University? Criteria to apply in MSc Zoology in Kolkata University?

from which day application form for m.sc will be given in kolkata university in 2011?what is criteria to apply in zoology in m.sc in kolkata university?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  2. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MSc in Biotechnology from any recognized university in India?
  4. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I take admission in MSc Chemistry in University of Kolkata
  6. Is there any government job in Kolkata after MSc In Zoology?
  7. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  8. Admission for MSc in Zoology in Moulana Azad University of Kolkata?
  9. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  10. Information about MSc course in Kolkata? For which university am i eligible?
  11. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  12. List of universities offering M.Sc(Applied Physics) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  14. What is the minimum marks required for MSc Physics entrance test in Kolkata Presidency University? List of top 10 universities in India for studying MSc Physics?
  15. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  16. Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography is available.
  17. Can I do M.Sc Zoology after completion of B.Sc to become a professor in future to teach? -- [New]
  18. What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?
8th June 2011, 03:40 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Default Re: When are the application forms for MSc available in Kolkata University? Criteria to apply in MSc Zoology in Kolkata University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.CHAKRABORTY View Post
from which day application form for m.sc will be given in kolkata university in 2011?what is criteria to apply in zoology in m.sc in kolkata university?
Generelly it comes out after the result of part 3 of calcutta univ is out,so keep a look when the result is coming.You can expect it by the third or fourth week of june.
8th June 2011, 08:24 PM
tarunsingh40

Smile Re: When are the application forms for MSc available in Kolkata University? Criteria to apply in MSc Zoology in Kolkata University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.chakraborty View Post
there is nothing about criteria just directly you can contact the manager of that collage
11th June 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the application forms for MSc available in Kolkata University? Criteria to apply in MSc Zoology in Kolkata University?

can anybody help me out by naming the colleges with Msc. Zoology in Kolkata?
i will be very thankful
6th July 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir ,
I need M.A 1st Semister application form . can u send my mail ID. My mail ID is [email protected]
7th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

when are the application forms for MSc available in calcutta university.
9th July 2011, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

how many m.sc seats of zoology for general candidates?
21st July 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to apply in MSc in Geography inOsmania University
25th July 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when will your M.sc zoology form be given and what is the criteria for admission?

TULIKAGMAIL [email protected]
27th July 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I CANN'T DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM FOR M.SC IN COMPUTER SCIENCE...PLEASE MENTION THE CITE
1st August 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

FORM FOR ADMISSION IN M.SC. IN ZOOLOGY OF 2011
26th August 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.sc from BHU or any other university , if there is three year gap after the graduation (B.sc ) ?
13th May 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How many m.sc seats of geography for general candidates..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?