26th September 2010, 01:02 PM
roomki

How can I be appointed in ISRO after B.Tech EC from private college of UPTU?

Hello, sir i wanted to know that how i can be appointed in isro after my btech though EC branch from a private college of uptu?

15th April 2011, 02:30 AM
babydoll

Default Re: How can I be appointed in ISRO after B.Tech EC from private college of UPTU?

Hello friend,
This is very difficult for you to getting into the ISRO only with B.Tech degree. As for ISRO notification, a candidate should must have master degree in Aestro physics or Space organization. The candidate must have 5 years of experience in the field of space.
So without having these degrees you are not eligible for the ISRO or any space research organization.
15th April 2011, 11:00 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I be appointed in ISRO after B.Tech EC from private college of UPTU?

Since your from Electronics and Communication branch hence you can try out for ISRO for posts of SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS.The notifications and other such details are given in the website of ISRO.

For notifications-click here

There are less number of vacancies in ISRO hence try out your best for the examination.You can try out for better posts after completing your M.tech in certain disciple of your branch.Well your aggregate may also matter for the eligibility criteria.Presently,there are no posts in ISRO for your branch but do visit the above link provided for job opportunity details.
23rd April 2011, 10:26 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I be appointed in ISRO after B.Tech EC from private college of UPTU?

After B.tech you need to write a entrance exam called Scientist/Engineer exam

which is conducted by ISRO annually

the basic info and the steps to achieve success are

ISRO Indian Space Research Organisation

ISRO has Annual Intake of Engineers and Scientist

even though there is specific exam for the intake for the same

they highly depend on the merit of the student than the degrees completed by the candidate

so you should understand one thing clearly that you have to be a good knowledgeable person in your subject regard

And the general steps you have to remember to reach your desired goal is ..

->you have to complete your b.tech with good percentage i.e., 65% atleast (preferably 75-80%)

->Go for Coaching if you're financial position is strong(Not Cumpulsary) so that not only you get coaching you can be exposed to many factors like difficulty level of question,national wide competition for the same exam..and so on it will be good if you do so..

->As usual after getting well groomed with the coaching you can confidently attempt the exam..

->Then after that you have to give good performance in the interview too.

By these simple steps you can make into your dream..

best wishes

~aditya~
26th July 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I am opting Mechanical Engineering in BE in Madhya Pradesh? can I get entrance in DRDO / ISRO ?
2nd September 2011, 01:15 AM
anil.aak

go through www.isro.org site around December/January .after written test u have to face an interview before shortlising
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?