26th June 2012, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Which is better on the basis of campus placement between UPTU private college and AIEEE private college?

which r the beter on the bases of campus plasement uptu private college or aieee private college

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get placed in NTPC after 4th year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. What is the campus placement process followed for private companies? -- [New]
  3. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  4. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get into NIT after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? Which top private college can I get?
  6. Can I get a good private college after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE? List of top private colleges under AIEEE?
  7. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU?
  8. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  9. Private college in Haryana which offers JBT course along with placement in private schools?
  10. How to join Private college after passing 12th? I want to do B.Tech
  11. Which AIEEE private college can I get through counseling after scoring 314723 in AIEEE?
  12. What is the tuition fees in private college of UPTU?
  13. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  14. How to get placement in software MNC's? I am a 3rd year student from private engineering college affiliated to UPTU Lucknow
  15. How can I be appointed in ISRO after B.Tech EC from private college of UPTU?
  16. Any government or private colleges for me after scoring 7273 rank in GN UPTU B.Arch?
  17. Admission in government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Any private college in which I can get?
  18. Will I get any government college in Rajasthan or MP with AIR of 251628 and state rank of 24385 in AIEEE? List of private colleges with best placement?
27th February 2013, 05:44 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Which is better on the basis of campus placement between UPTU private college and AIEEE private college?

Dear
I think both are best for campus recruitment.But it depends on your knowledge as well as which private college you are studied. Since recruiters generally goes to the top colleges only. Even though i can say AIEEE private colleges are much better for campus recruitment since you have a All India ranking rather than Uttar Pradesh Technical University State Entrance Examination (UPTU) .

All the best
14th July 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better on the basis of campus placement between UPTU private college and AIEEE private college?

Uptu General rank 21000 for mechanical branch which best collage i can get ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?