25th August 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee of FW seat in UPTU private colleges for CS branch

What is the fee of FW seat through UPTU in Shri Ramswaroop college of Lucknow for CS branch? Also what is the fee of FW seat in private college of UPTU?

Related Questions:
  1. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
  2. Can I change my branch from ECE to Mechanical under fee waiver scheme of UPTU?
  3. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  4. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  5. What is the procedure for refunding of fee in UPTU private engineering?
  6. Can I get a seat in any government college or government aided university if my UPTU gen rank is 9302? List of some private colleges affiliated to UPTU?
  7. What is the monthly fees of medical college?
  8. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  9. Fee structure of B.Tech 1st year in private college of UPTU? Limitation for fee concession?
  10. Which are the best UPTU colleges for civil, mechanical and CS in government and private sectors?
  11. Do I have to go through counselling process under UP CPMT?
  12. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee of private UPTU college for B.Tech? I qualified in UPSEE last year
  14. What is the tuition fees in private college of UPTU?
  15. Can I get any government college after scoring 8158 general UPTU rank? Best private colleges?
  16. Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?
  17. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU? My rank in UPTU is 786 in general and 60 in SC category
  18. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU?
10th February 2018, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee of FW seat in UPTU private colleges for CS branch

Tuition fee is same for every category for admission in the B.Tech CSE branch. There is no difference in fee and its all same for each and every category.

You can avail scholarship benefit based on your category after admission, if you belong to financially weaker section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?