16th April 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I approach for Mass Communication courses being a commerce student?

I am a student of commerce stream how can I approach for mass communication courses since I am not an arts but commerce student....

17th April 2015, 02:44 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: How can I approach for Mass Communication courses being a commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of commerce stream how can I approach for mass communication courses since I am not an arts but commerce student....
You are thinking about a very good course and it is very simple to take admission you just need to have some good percentage marks in 12th class and they have a entrance exam on the behalf of which you can persue the course.
Other way is to get admission through direct entry as every college have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?