17th December 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

List of companies I can apply for job? I'm doing BS(Hons) in computer science from Allama iqbal open university

assalam o alaikum sir,
sir i am doing Bs hons in computer science from Allama iqbal open university,sir i am in face to face lecture program,when i earn my degree then what would i do?Shall i recommended in any high company according to my talent or knowledge or according to my degree,may be Allama iqbal open universit have low degree value,am i right?

Related Questions:

17th April 2015, 03:22 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies I can apply for job? I'm doing BS(Hons) in computer science from Allama iqbal open university

you have a lots of scope after graduation in computer science as in this modern time computer become necessary everywhere and in every field and every work done on computer in most of companies most of data storage is done in computer and requires computers to complete the operation of all accounts and data because all data cannot be saved in books because to access any information in computer is so easy than books.
But I would like to also advise you that you should have some computer languages that are use now in computer programming that can be a plus point of you that are used in software programs are_

Java
Net
Orcale
HTML

Companies where you can get the best job are_

** IBM
** SAIL
*BHAIL
** jindal steels put. Ltd.
** jindal power and energy
** Microsoft
** Google
** satyam computers
** reliance communication
** tata consultancy
** Infosys
** Facebook
** BSNL
** ONGC

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?