30th June 2012, 10:47 PM
purushottam8954l

How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?

Sir, tell me that how can i become an aeronautic engineer through iit. Which rank i have to bring, what will be course time in iit to become aeronautic engineer. and fee for that. Also, what is the min. & max. package given to the student for aeronautic engineer

Related Questions:
  1. What minimum rank should be scored in IIT-JEE to get Aeronautical Engg.?
  2. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  4. How much should I spend in Aeronautical engineering if I am selected in IIT colleges -- [New]
  5. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  6. Tips to crack IIT JEE in order to get into Aeronautical Engineering in top IITs?
  7. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  9. What is the minimum marks needed in IIT JEE to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering
  10. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  11. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Is it compulsory to have a degree in Aerospace in order to join NASA?
  13. How to join NASA after completing bachelor degree? I am a B.E 1st year electrical sudent
  14. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  15. How to go for Aeronautics after passing 9th standard? List of the institutes who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Minimum marks required to give the CET of Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  18. Required Rank in IIT-JEE to get admission for Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur?
10th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?

How can I become an Aeronauti &what marks i want to get & how &what package give to students
23rd August 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Aeronautical engineering through IIT JEE? What is the rank requirement? What is the maximum and minimum package given to students for Aeronautics Engineering?

I am in std 10 what is the procedure to get admission in iit for aeronautical engineering?
19th December 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I would like to introduce myself V.K.Manivarma, studying standard 12 in Tamil Nadu in Matric syllabus. I would like to join Aerospace Engineering in any one of the IIT. Kindly let me know the procedure to be followed to join the course, please.

With kind regards
V.K.Manivarma
23rd December 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

how can i have my entry into iit.aeronautics?to do my btech and mtech.what are the ways through?
1st February 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in std 10 what is the procedure to get admission in iit for aeronautical engineering?
you R at a right stage U can stduy from now U can take addmision to a academi which have best experience about the concerned exam make ur base strong remember "strong at base gives better building" for this coming 2yrs study hard .u have to give jee (mains) first and if U R qualified in first 1.5lac student U will be able to give jee ( advanced)after cracking it U will be on ur golden path on which I am today............ Best of luck and also U can earn least 1.25lacs per month
17th April 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I dont have a good eye vision, can i go for aeronautical engineering?
6th May 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

i want to bcome a aeronautical enginner ,but my father if poor how i can become
2nd August 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th std. how much marks are required to gt aeronautica eng. branch in iit
7th August 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

college, scope,fee for aeronautic weapon engineering?(micilles, jetplanes etc.)
6th October 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

What is minimum salary of a IIT engineer
21st April 2016, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING & PETROLEUM ENGINEERING WHICH IS BETTER OPTION FOR JOB opportunities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?