24th March 2017, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Architect or Interior Designer after completing class 12th (Commerce+Maths)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with (Commerce+Maths) and now I wish to become an Architect or an Interior Designer so I want to know how can I become an Architect or Interior Designer after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st August 2017, 08:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Architect or Interior Designer after completing class 12th (Commerce+Maths)?

To become an architect or an interior designer you need to pursue B.Arch ( Bachelor of Architecture ) or Bachelor of Interior Design course respectively after your Class 12th.

Further to be eligible for pursuing B.Arch degree course you are required to have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics as a main subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized board where as for Bachelor of Interior Designing course you must have completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group from a recognized board.

So having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream with Mathematics you are eligible for pursuing only B.Arch degree course if you have managed 50% marks in your Class 12th. Also for pursuing B.Arch degree course from top architecture colleges you need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) Paper II or NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ) and for details regarding the same examinations you can refer to their official links which are www.jeemain.nic.in and www.nata.in respectively.
12th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Architect or Interior Designer after completing class 12th (Commerce Maths)?

I want to. Become a architect but i take commerce stream in 12 so now it is possible to became?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?