15th January 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue to become an Architect? Which stream should I choose in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I want to become an Architect , I am studying in class 10th now so I want to know which course should I pursue to become an Architect? Which stream should I choose in class 12th? What is the career scope after becoming an Architect? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after class 12th that has the best career scope? -- [New]
  2. Can I become an Architect without having Maths as a subject in Intermediate?
  3. Which stream should I choose to become an Architect after class 10th from CBSE board
  4. How can I become an Architect after completing class 12th?
  5. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue CA course in the future?
  6. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?
  7. Which subjects should I choose in class 11th to pursue Architecture in the future?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to pursue Bio-Oceanography? Which is the best college in India for pursuing Bio-Oceanography?
  9. Can I pursue B.Architect after passing 12th?
  10. Which stream to choose after 10th among Science, Commerce or Arts in order to become an Architect?
  11. Which subject should I choose in class 12th Science stream to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  12. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  13. Is it necessary to do Diploma for becoming Architect? Is it good to do graduation and post graduation in Architecture to become an Architect?
  14. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for doing Animation course? Which one would be easy?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  17. Which stream should I choose to become a Architect after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?
16th January 2017, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to become an Architect? Which stream should I choose in class 12th?

You need to study maths at class 12th level to become eligible for architecture entrance exams like JEE Main and NATA. Hence, just make sure you opt for mathematics.

Admission in B.Arch course will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned authority. Only an excellent rank can help you get admission at a top college.
16th January 2017, 11:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue to become an Architect? Which stream should I choose in class 12th?

To be an architect you will need to pursue B.Arch. ( Bachelor of Architecture ) which is a bachelor degree course of five years.

Also to pursue the same you will need to completed your Class 12th in any stream but with Mathematics as main subject with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

Further to pursue B.Arch degree course from CFTIs and other top colleges of India you will need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE ( Joint Entrance Test ) Paper II or NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architect ).

So being a student of Class 10th with an aim of becoming an architect you just need to pursue Mathematics as main subject with any stream in your Class 12th.

For more details about JEE and NATA you can refer to the links www.jeemain.nic.in and www.nata.in respectively.
17th January 2017, 09:08 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To become an Architecture after class 10 you have to select science as your stream in class 12 and have to obtain 50% marks or above from a recognized board to get admission in B. Arch course in any of the reputed colleges in India. The candidate must have to pass the entrance exam(NATA) in order to get admission in the college. After completion of degree you have to do your practice of Architecture in private and public firm under the guidance and supervision of senior Architect.
17th January 2017, 11:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion you can take admission in 11th science for architecture course. If you want to become Architect then you opt Mathematics and Physics in 11th and 12th.

B.Arch. or Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate Architecture course. The duration of this course is five years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance examination like NATA.

After completion of this course you can apply for different type jobs. The name of best jobs type for you are given below.

=> Data Analyst - Architecture

=> Architecture Draftsman

=> Manager - Architecture

=> Architecture Draftsman

=> Architectural Assistant

=> Staff Consultant

=> Interior Designer - Retail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?