25th November 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CA? Which subject is more important to become a CA?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th and after completing intermediate I want to become a CA so I want to know which subject is more important to become a CA? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th July 2017, 12:08 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CA? Which subject is more important to become a CA?

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy course which is a professional degree with a very bright scope in future.

The whole CA course is divided into three stages which includes (i) Common Proficiency Test ( CPT ), (ii) Integrated Professional Competence Course and (iii) Final stage.

Further for pursuing CPT course you need to have completed your Class 12th and then you will have to qualify all the three stages one by one.

There is another possibility in which you can exempt CPT and directly go for IPCC but for that you need to qualify bachelor degree course with 60% marks ( 55% marks for B.Com degree holder ) from a recognized university.

As far as you are concerned about the selection of stream for your Class 11th then in my view if you are interested in pursuing CA degree then you should opt for Commerce stream as CA course is more concerned to commerce stream as compared to Science and humanities stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?