27th March 2015, 08:44 PM
Poojan Smart

How can I become a Computer Programmer if secured 70% in 10th?

Sir,
I have secured 70% in my 10th standard.
I want to become a Computer Programmer.
Kindly tell me the way to become.
Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which computer languages are the best for becoming a programmer?
  2. Which courses to do while doing BCA to get a good job in Software/IT Industry?
  3. M.Sc after B.Sc(general) without honors subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which Exams I can appear having completed MCA and working in a College as Computer Programmer?
  5. Can I become a Game Programmer if pursue Bachelor of Computer Application?
  6. Solved question papers for general insurance advisor?
  7. Where to get computer science study material for ONGC for the post of programmer
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus?
  9. How much is the fee structure of the CS course?
  10. Eligibility to get job in IBM for a B.Tech graduate who has secured 56% in 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 80.91% in 10th, 48.17% in 12th and studying F.Y.B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  12. What is the role of CGPA score if you want to settle abroad as a good programmer? How to become a good programmer?
  13. Can I get Job in IT Companies having not secured 60% in 2nd PUC but scored 80% in 10th and 60% in BE?
  14. Is there any scope for placement in MNC's? I have secured 54% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech computer science
  15. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  16. Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?
  17. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  18. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
28th March 2015, 07:37 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Default Re: How can I become a Computer Programmer if secured 70% in 10th?

To become a computer programmer you have to choose computer science subject in 10+2 examination.

After completing 12th you need to get admission in BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) which is a 3 years under graduation course.

Then you need to complete 3 years Post graduation course MCA.

Beside those degree you can learn other programming languages like C++,Java,SQL,ABAP in institute like NIIT.It will help you to increase your opportunity in campus interview.

After then you can apply for the Computer programmer post for various MNC companies like TCS,Infosys,Wipro,IBM,Cognizant etc.

But remember to apply for Computer programmer post in those companies you need to score at least 60% in 12th in BCA and MCA as well wwithout any backlog in BCA or MCA.Also your communication skill needs to be good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?