2nd July 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a District Collector after completing M.A in Bengali?

Hello Sir, I want to become a District Collector. I want to ask you that How can I become a District Collector after completing M.A in Bengali?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector?
  2. How can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector?
  3. How to become a District Collector? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become a District Collector? Complete procedure of it?
  5. How to become a district collector after completing BCA
  6. How to become a district collector after completing BCA
  7. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  8. How can I become a District Collector after completing my Graduation with BCA course? Which exam do I need to write?
  9. What is the procedure to become a district collector? Books to be preferred?
  10. Detailed information about district collector?
  11. Detail information about district collector? Which exam to clear to become a district collector?
  12. How can I become a District Collector after completing my B.Tech at the age of 23 years?
  13. What should I do to become a District Collector?
  14. How can I become a District Collector after 7 years of completing B.Com from Mumbai? Which exams do I need to write and how can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  15. Which exam should I give to become a District Collector after completing MBA?
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 11 to become a District Collector? Should I start preparing for the exam from now?
  17. Which are the best subjects for the preparation of a district collector?
  18. Which post will I get after qualifying the entrance exam of IAS?
15th July 2016, 10:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a District Collector after completing M.A in Bengali?

To become District Collector(I.A.S) you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC and the eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum passing marks. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for recruitment as I.A.S/District Magistrate/Collector. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?