15th January 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th now and after completing it I want to become a District Collector so I need to know what steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th? Which exam do I have to write and how can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a District Collector after completing M.Com in Banking and Insurance? What steps should I follow to become a District Collector?
  2. What should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector?
  3. How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?
  4. How to become a District Collector? Complete procedure of it?
  5. Which stream should I choose in class 11 to become a District Collector? Should I start preparing for the exam from now? -- [New]
  6. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  7. What steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Collector? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  9. How to become a Collector after 10th standard?
  10. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  11. How to become a collector after passing 10th class?
  12. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer? Which subject should I choose in class 10th?
  13. How to become a District Collector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which exam to clear in order to become a District collector?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a Collector?
  16. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  17. How to become a district collector after completing BCA
  18. How to become a district collector after completing BCA

16th January 2017, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?

For such posts you need to crack civil services exam which is conducted by UPSC. At the moment you need to study well till graduation and then appear for UPSC civil services. You can opt for your choice of stream because any stream graduates can apply for it.

Also, for becoming a district collector, you have to work a lot after getting selected through civil services exam. You will start with a entry level rank after getting training.

17th January 2017, 10:25 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?

To become a District Collector, after your class 10 you have to complete your Higher Secondary then you have to complete your graduation in any stream from a recognized university. After that you have to appear for Civil Service Examination, which is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) of India.
The examination is conducted in three stages:
1) Civil Service Aptitude Test(CSAT)
2)Civil Service Mains examination for those who clear preliminary exam.
3)Those who pass in Mains exam have to appear for the Interview.
Those candidates who clear all the exams will get the job.

9th December 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Right now I m in class 9 which stream should I take to become a collector and how we can inquire about exams?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?