8th December 2016, 07:04 PM
chunchun kumar gaurav

How can I become a District Magistrate after completing class 10th? Which exam do I have to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a District Magistrate so I want to know how can I become a District Magistrate after completing class 10th? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Magistrate? What is the qualification criteria required for the same?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a District Magistrate? Which exam do I need to write?
  3. Am I not eligible to become a District Magistrate being a Commerce student?
  4. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  5. What all subjects I need to select in Graduation to become a district magistrate?
  6. What is mean by Class I/class II Magistrate?
  7. How can I get admission in IIT after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Collector? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  9. What subject should i take in 12th to become a District magistrate in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do after completing class 10th to join NASA? Which exam do I have to write?
  11. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  12. How a B.Sc Agriculture graduate can become an Agriculture District Magistrate -- [New]
  13. Which stream should I choose in class 11 to become a District Collector? Should I start preparing for the exam from now?
  14. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 10th? Do I have to write an entrance exam?
  15. How can I become a District Collector after completing my Graduation with BCA course? Which exam do I need to write?
  16. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  17. What should I do after completing Intermediate to become a District Collector? Which exam is conducted to become a District Collector?
  18. Is it necessary to become a Judge before becoming a Magistrate?
9th December 2016, 11:06 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a District Magistrate after completing class 10th? Which exam do I have to write?

The minimum required qualification to appear for entrance for recruitment as District Magistrate is bachelor degree.

So, with 10th qualification you are not eligible to appear for Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC every year.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages of examination for selection in the job.

But, you must start your preparation for examination if you want to appear for examination in future as it requires hard and smart work to qualify in examination.

For syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
9th December 2016, 10:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a District Magistrate after completing class 10th? Which exam do I have to write?

You have to qualify the IAS exam to became District Magistrate. You can apply for IAS exam only after completion of bachelor's degree from any well recognized institute/university. So, being 10th passed, you are not eligible to apply for District Magistrate. My suggestion to you is that you should complete graduation degree in any discipline. After that apply for IAS exam. You must have scored considerably good marks in IAS exam to became District Magistrate.
Along with above criteria, you must take care of your age. Being a general category candidate, you are eligible to apply for this exam up to 30 years of age.
22nd February 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should choose in class 11th a student if she wants to become an district magistrate
2nd August 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Which subject I need to choice after 10th for being district magistrate in future????
Please answer as soon as possible..
23rd November 2020, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

I Have Need The Drawing Paper of 4th Semester of last 3 years Of Rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?