31st August 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a drug inspector after passing B.Pharma

I have passed the b.pharma . I want to know about drug inspector so what requirment and for best institute in india.

28th April 2016, 11:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a drug inspector after passing B.Pharma

Yes, candidates passed B.pharma degree are eligible to appear for examination conducted for recruitment as Drug inspector.

The examination is conducted by UPSC and PCS for recruitment. The age limit varies for different PCS.

Candidates after qualifying in written and interview stages of examination eligible for final recruitment for jobs. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in or state PCS.
30th June 2023, 09:48 AM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: How can I become a drug inspector after passing B.Pharma

To become a Drug Inspector after completing B.Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy), you can follow these steps:

Research the Requirements

Gain Work Experience

Stay Updated on Regulatory Guidelines

Prepare for Competitive Exams

Apply for Drug Inspector Positions

Clear the Selection Process

Continuing Professional Development

Once you become a drug inspector, it's important to continue your professional development by staying updated on the latest developments in drug regulations, attending workshops, seminars, and conferences related to pharmaceuticals, and participating in relevant training programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?