26th August 2010, 06:01 PM
TEJAS BHOSALE

How can I become an engineer in Army/Navy after doing Engineering in E&TC in Maharashtra?

My Self Tejas Bhosale ,now i'doing Engg.(E&TC)in MAHARASTRA(solapur) i'have to do Engg.in ARMY/NAVY.How to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get in Pune university after scoring 23366 MHT CET state rank?
  2. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  3. Civil engineering Diploma holder is eligible to apply for Junior Engineer post in Maharashtra in any government organization?
  4. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Names of the colleges in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which government degree college is suitable with MHT CET score of 92?
  6. Eligibility for the post of Electric Sub Engineer in MAHADICOM, Maharashtra for Electronics diploma holders -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When the notification of Maharashtra PWD Junior Engineer recruitment will be released? Number of vacancies available?
  8. Which college should be selected after scoring 74% in E&TC
  9. Scope of BSc electronics? Should I do after graduation in BSc electronics?
  10. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  11. Which college can I choose after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  12. Can I get admission after scoring 105 in CET and 228 in PCM group in boards
  13. List of good college that I can get for M.Pharma after scoring GPAT rank of 7376?
  14. How to become a software engineer? What are the skills required for it? -- [New]
  15. Which are the Civil Engineering colleges in Nanded Maharashtra?
  16. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  17. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  18. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
5th August 2011, 07:45 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I become an engineer in Army/Navy after doing Engineering in E&TC in Maharashtra?

You should apply for job in Army/Navy when you will get selection then your remaining engineering year or from starting you can do there. There you don’t have to pay the fee all will be given by that defence service.

You can apply the form technical side and on the basis of 12th class or final year of your engineering or depend on your interest.
11th December 2011, 06:36 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an engineer in Army/Navy after doing Engineering in E&TC in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEJAS BHOSALE View Post
My Self Tejas Bhosale ,now i'doing Engg.(E&TC)in MAHARASTRA(solapur) i'have to do Engg.in ARMY/NAVY.How to do?
Hi,
You can join Army/Navy after engineering through C.D.S exam.
C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in the year.

After qualifying this exam you will get commission in defence sector like:-
>> Indian Army
>> Indian Air force
>> Indian Navy

Eligibility criteria for C.D.S:-
> Pass graduation/b.tech with any subject from recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year
> Medically fit
> Must be citizen of India.

There are 3 steps of selection:-
-Written exam.
-Interview
-medical exam.

ALL THE BEST!
22nd September 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i m shubham daberao how to do engg in army after 12?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?