17th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Which are the Civil Engineering colleges in Nanded Maharashtra?

Where is that college / institute in nanded maharashtra
to get addmision in civil engineer

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list for Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  2. Which college should be selected after scoring 74% in E&TC
  3. MBBS Private college fees structures including donations near Nanded , Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to join Narayana Institute, Hyderabad if study HS Science in Nanded, Maharashtra?
  5. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  6. List of government and private colleges which offers Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  7. How can a Nepali student get admission in Maharastra Nanded Science College
  8. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  9. Which college can I choose after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  11. List of colleges which offers M.Tech in Civil Engineering in Karnataka and Maharashtra?
  12. List of colleges in Maharashtra offering distance education program in Civil engineering?
  13. Which colleges are available in Buldana district, Maharashtra to do diploma in civil engineering after 12th? -- [New]
  14. Top universities and colleges other than IITs for Post Graduation in Organic Chemistry?
  15. MHT CET cutoff marks for civil engineering for all engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. List of evening colleges which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Maharashtra
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Civil Engineering preferably in Maharashtra?
  18. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
24th October 2011, 09:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the Civil Engineering colleges in Nanded Maharashtra?

There are many institutes providing civil engineering course. In Nanded you can find some colleges like Shri Guru Govind Singhji College, Matoshri Prathistan's Engineering College, Mahatma Gandhi Missions College of Engineering which offer civil engineering. For most of the courses in engineering, you have to write the entrance exam. Once you clear the entrance test you can choose a stream you wish to join. The allocation of seats is usually on the basis of rank list.
4th December 2011, 08:08 PM
rk6030

Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology
Contact Deatils:
Nanded
SHRI GURU GOBIND SINGHJI
INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
VISHNUPURI, NANDED
(MAHARASHTRA STATE)
PIN 431 606 INDIA
Ph:- +91-2462-229307, 306
20th March 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to know after completion of diploma in civil can i take direct admission in b.e or b.tech 3rd year
5th May 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

i Have completed diploma in civil engineering in karnataka bidar now for further studies i want to do it from maharashtra as iam from maharashtra what are the procidures to be done
27th April 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between B.Tech and B.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?