24th March 2012, 10:53 PM
BRAJA GOPAL MAJEE

How may I do Diploma in Electrical Engineering? what's the applying procedure?

I am Braja gopal Majee ,Student of MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY at MEGHALAYA.
Enrolment no:MGU/111/SN1108015/008
PROGRAMEE
COD: SN 1108015
VALID: 2011-2017.
My question is please chek this this address is croect or not

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  2. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JELET for Electrical Engineering Diploma last semester student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Which institute to join for diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  7. How may I do AMIE Engineering? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma in electrical engineering with 74.68% marks
  8. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  10. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  11. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  12. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade
  13. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
  14. Can I resume my diploma course in Electrical Engineering after a long gap?
  15. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?
4th June 2012, 11:46 PM
elton jalis

Default Re: How may I do Diploma in Electrical Engineering? what's the applying procedure?

after 10th standard u can apply for diploma in electrical engineering.Then u have to study for 5 years,and if u can get 75%and above u will get a seat in good college
22nd September 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Diploma in Electrical Engineering? what's the applying procedure?

sir i m hemant i have just passed my 12 with securing 69%by arts.my request to ask you to ask a question that can i do electrical engeering.iwill wait fir your answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?